2023 Attorney Registration Form
Exclusive Attorneys Registration
Participants from legal firms and currently bar-admitted attorneys can take advantage of a special rate for Smarter Faster Payments and earn up to 6.6 CLE credits. If you don't see the legal rate offered to you, and you believe you qualify for this rate, please submit this form to receive information on how to register.
CLE Sessions include:
Sunday, April 16
Monday, April 17
- High-Risk Originator Management in the Cannabis Banking Ecosystem
- Banking the Cannabis Industry
- Killing the Fraud Monster: Understanding the Latest Weapons to Protect Your Payments
- Action Steps for Managing & Responding to Unauthorized Electronic Funds Transfers
Tuesday, April 18
- Examining the CFPBs Regulatory Priorities in the Biden Administration Era
- Funds Transfer Security Procedures – An Update on What Commercially Reasonable Means
- Recent Developments in Electronic Payments Law
Wednesday, April 19
*Kelley Drye is the CLE Accredited Provider for Nacha’s Smarter Faster Payments program and is an accredited provider of NY, IL, CA and TX CLE. Continuing legal education sessions will offer California, Illinois and Texas general credits and New York non-transitional credit only. In accordance with the requirements of the New York State CLE Board, this non-transitional, CLE program is not approved for newly-admitted attorneys within the first two years of admission to the Bar.
Indicate your attorney attendee preference below.
Cancellation requests will not be accepted via telephone and must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com or fax to (703) 713-1641. Refunds will be processed for the amount paid minus a $200 processing fee if the request is received by Thursday, March 2, 2023. NO REFUNDS will be granted after Thursday, March 2, 2023. Please ensure that you are registered at the proper rate and type (e.g. Member/Nonmember, etc.). No refunds for rate adjustments, due to improper selection of registration type, will be made after March 2, 2023.