2021 Attorney Registration Form
Smarter Faster Payments Remote Connect 2021 offers attorneys who work in the payments industry two great registration options. Please select your preferred attendance option and submit the form below.
Regarding attorney CLE only registration:
Participants can attend the CLE eligible sessions only for no charge, however, you will not be permitted to attend any other conference sessions or events. If you wish to upgrade your registration at the current available rate and attend the full conference, contact email@example.com. Register early for this limited opportunity.
* Kelley Drye is the CLE Accredited Provider for Payments 2021 and is an accredited provider of NY, IL, CA and TX CLE. Continuing legal education sessions will offer California, Illinois and Texas general credits and New York non-transitional credit only. Each complete CLE session will offer 1.0 CLE credits. In accordance with the requirements of the New York State CLE Board, this non-transitional, CLE program is not approved for newly-admitted attorneys within the first two years of admission to the Bar.
CLE Eligible Sessions:
- Fintech Bank Charters
- Global Financial Crimes Regulatory & Compliance Update
- Lunch & Learn: 10, 60, 95: What Do They All Mean?
- Playing Legal Catch-Up With the Changing Payments Landscape
- Symbiosis of Fintechs & Financial Institutions
Regarding attorney attendee registration:
If you want to take advantage of a special rate to attend Smarter Faster Payments Remote Connect, submit this form to receive information on how to register and receive the discounted rate of $795.
Due to the nature of the event, no cancellations will be accepted - only substitutions will be allowed. All requests for substitutions must be received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 pm ET on August 20, 2021.