Please review our FAQs or contact us if we can assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Accredited ACH Professionals (AAP) – Eligible for 20 AAP Continuing Education Credits
- Accredited Payments Risk Professionals (APRP) – Eligible for 20 APRP Continuing Education Credits
- Certified Treasury Professionals (CTP/CCM) – Approved for up to 17.6 CTP/CCM recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals
- Certified Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) – Approved for up to 11.6 FP&A recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) - Sponsored by Kelley Drye.*
*Kelley Drye is the CLE Accredited Provider for Payments 2021 and is an accredited provider of NY, IL, CA and TX CLE. Continuing legal education sessions will offer California, Illinois and Texas general credits and New York nontransitional credit only. In accordance with the requirements of the New York State CLE Board, this non-transitional, CLE program is not approved for newly-admitted attorneys within the first two years of admission to the Bar.
- Orientation — The agenda starts off with this event that includes a tour of the virtual platform and all education and networking opportunities to customize to your personal schedule.
- Peer-to-Peer Chat — Reconnect with familiar contacts during sessions.
- Attendee-to-Attendee meetings — Schedule a live meeting with an old or new friend.
- Deep Dives — Enjoy these presentations on top trending industry topics.
- Lunch & Learns — Select lunches allow you to connect with Nacha’s CEO and ACH Rules subject matter experts.
- Exhibit booths — Interact with featured fintech solution providers.
- Happy Hours — Participate in fun activities and catch up with new and old friends.
- Invitation-Only Receptions — Invited guests only will gather to celebrate achievements and rekindle connections at the Chairperson's Leadership Event and the AAP/APRP Special Event.
Recommendations for expanding your attendee experience:
- Upload a photo.
- Make yourself open in privacy settings to 1:1 meetings or personal chat to catch up with new and old friends.
- Participate in gamification to earn badges and earn prizes.
Have a question, comment or feedback about the conference? Please contact us at the email addresses below.
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400
Herndon, VA 20171
Phone: 703-561-1100 Fax: 703-787-0996