Contact Us & FAQs
Please review our FAQs or contact us if we can assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Accredited ACH Professionals (AAP) – Eligible for 20 AAP Continuing Education Credits
- Accredited Payments Risk Professionals (APRP) – Eligible for 20 APRP Continuing Education Credits
- Certified Treasury Professionals (CTP/CCM) – Approved for up to 17.6 CTP/CCM recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals
- Certified Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) – Approved for up to 11.6 FP&A recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) - Sponsored by Kelley Drye.*
*Kelley Drye is the CLE Accredited Provider for Payments 2021 and is an accredited provider of NY, IL, CA and TX CLE. Continuing legal education sessions will offer California, Illinois and Texas general credits and New York nontransitional credit only. In accordance with the requirements of the New York State CLE Board, this non-transitional, CLE program is not approved for newly-admitted attorneys within the first two years of admission to the Bar.
It’s also important to note that the sharing of log-in information will not be tolerated and doing so could result in immediate ejection without refund.
For more information, please visit: https://payments.nacha.org/code-conduct-events
Have a question, comment or feedback about the conference? Please contact us at the email addresses below.
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400
Herndon, VA 20171
Phone: 703-561-1100 Fax: 703-787-0996