Contact Us & FAQs
Please review our FAQs or contact us if we can assist you. To maximize your user experience, we recommend you use Chrome as your browser.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Accredited ACH Professionals (AAP) – Eligible for 20 AAP Continuing Education Credits
- Accredited Payments Risk Professionals (APRP) – Eligible for 20 APRP Continuing Education Credits
- Certified Treasury Professionals (CTP/CCM) – Approved for up to 17.6 CTP/CCM recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals
- Certified Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) – Approved for up to 11.6 FP&A recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) - Sponsored by Kelley Drye.*
*Kelley Drye is the CLE Accredited Provider for Payments 2021 and is an accredited provider of NY, IL, CA and TX CLE. Continuing legal education sessions will offer California, Illinois and Texas general credits and New York nontransitional credit only. In accordance with the requirements of the New York State CLE Board, this non-transitional, CLE program is not approved for newly-admitted attorneys within the first two years of admission to the Bar.
This issue has been resolved. Below is a list of best practices for systems to ensure a smooth virtual event experience.
- We recommend using Chrome, Edge, or Firefox as an internet browser. Internet Explorer is a deprecated browser that even Microsoft is no longer supporting. Because of its legacy status, some advanced features may not work well when used in Internet Explorer. As such we cannot guarantee full support or functionality inside of Internet Explorer.
- Users should have an internet connection that can reliably stream HD videos. It is recommended internet speeds meet or exceed 5mbps download and upload speed
Still having issues? Please review this important information.
- A calendar invite will be sent to you and any attendee(s) you invited to the meeting.
- Do NOT forward the meeting invite to anyone as they will not be notified if any changes are made.
- When someone sets up a meeting invitation with you, the email will come from email@example.com. Please be sure to whitelist this email address.
- "Send me email notifications"—we suggest that you keep this checked so that you don’t miss any important notifications from Nacha. If unchecked, you will also miss adding sessions and meetings to your external calendar.
- "Show my profile in the community"—it’s important to keep this checked for engagement, networking and to participate in the gamification. NOTE: if you opted out of having your information shared with sponsors and exhibitors, sharing your profile does not negate that request.
- “Allow other people to request meetings with me”—this option allows other attendees and exhibitors to request meetings with you. If you uncheck this box, you can still request meetings with exhibitors.
- “Show my schedule in the community”—this allows others who are looking to connect with you to see which sessions you’re attending or when they can request a meeting with you.
- Orientation — The agenda starts off with this event that includes a tour of the virtual platform and all education and networking opportunities to customize to your personal schedule.
- Session Chat — Connect with fellow attendees during sessions.
- Attendee-to-Attendee meetings
- Deep Dives — Enjoy these presentations on top trending industry topics.
- Lunch & Learns — Select lunches allow you to connect with Nacha’s President & CEO, Nacha Rules, Risk and Relations subject matter experts and more.
- Exhibit booths — Interact with featured fintech solution providers.
- Invitation-Only Receptions — Invited guests only will gather to celebrate achievements and rekindle connections at the Chairperson's Leadership Event and the AAP/APRP Special Event.
Recommendations for expanding your attendee experience:
- Upload a photo.
- Review and open up your privacy settings
- Participate in gamification to earn badges and earn prizes.
It’s also important to note that the sharing of log-in information will not be tolerated and doing so could result in immediate ejection without refund.
For more information, please visit: https://payments.nacha.org/code-conduct-events
Have a question, comment or feedback about the conference? Please contact us at the email addresses below.
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400
Herndon, VA 20171
Phone: 703-561-1100 Fax: 703-787-0996