Smarter Faster Payments 2020
Join us at the Smarter Faster Payments conference which will be held at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, April 19-22, 2020, in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
Technology and information are making payments smarter and faster. New capabilities are enhancing the user experience, enriching decision making, and instilling greater security. Smarter Faster Payments 2020 is a unique industry venue designed for diverse organizations that are driving innovation, delivering value through new solutions and services, and employing these offerings to meet their business needs and transact with their customers.
Payments 2020 unites thousands of payments system stakeholders from business end-user and financial and technology services organizations to debate and explore the more pressing issues and opportunities today. Attendees will experience world-class education with concurrent sessions and workshops featuring payments and innovation experts. Enjoy a lively and interactive expo show floor featuring an Innovation Hub, the new Collaboration Center, and the Smarter Faster Payments Zone. The conference also features incomparable networking opportunities tailored especially for executives and senior-level payments professionals from all macro environments including fintech, financial services and corporate environments.
The second Payments 2020 Call for Presentations is now open! Submit your ideas today.
2020 Schedule at-a-Glance
Sunday, April 19
- First Timers' Coffee Reception
- Sunday Workshops (2 rounds)
- Invitation Only Receptions
- Sunday Social
Monday, April 20
- Opening Keynote Session
- Exhibit Hall Grand Opening, Collaboration Center, Innovation Hub demos
- Concurrent & Spotlight Speaker Sessions, Topical Talks, Corporate Learning Center
- Lunch in Exhibit Hall
- PM Break in Exhibit Hall, Collaboration Center, Smarter/Faster Payments Zone, Innovation Hub demos
- Concurrent & Spotlight Speaker Sessions, Topical Talks
- Reception in Exhibit Hall
Tuesday, April 21
- Tuesday Morning Keynote Session
- AM Break in Exhibit Hall, Collaboration Center, Smarter/Faster Payments Zone, Innovation Hub demos
- Concurrent & Spotlight Speaker Sessions, Topical Talks, Collaboration Center
- Payments Keynote Luncheon
- Concurrent Sessions, Topical Talks, Collaboration Center
- PM Break in Exhibit Hall/Prize Announcements, Innovation Hub demos
- Concurrent Sessions, Topical Talks
- Tuesday Night Out
Wednesday, April 22
- Concurrent Sessions (3 rounds)
- Conference concludes at 11 AM
Schedule subject to change.