2019 Call for Presentations
The Call for Presentations for PAYMENTS 2019 is now open. Proposals must be received by August 15, 2018.
PAYMENTS is the premiere payments industry’s annual conference that offers attendees an education program of sessions that address challenges and opportunities, pushing the envelope on payments innovation and transformation impacting all stakeholders. In addition to being recognized for its superior educational content, PAYMENTS offers attendees opportunities to expand ideas for business solutions necessary for a competitive advantage. Through the conference experience, attendees also establish strategic partnerships to embrace change through collaboration.
The Call for Presentations closes August 15.
Why speak at PAYMENTS?
PAYMENTS draws leaders, decision makers and innovators from every area of the payments industry.
Consider an opportunity to share your perspectives, and contribute to the wealth of knowledge at PAYMENTS 2019. Join a premiere cadre of session presenters, offering new ideas, technical knowledge, practical advice and solution overviews to other payments industry professionals. Suggested topics are only a sample and not an exhaustive list.
- Compliance & Regulatory
- Corporate & End User Perspectives
- Cybersecurity & Risk
- Disruptive Ideas & Technologies
- Faster Payments Experience
- Smarter Payments Experience
- Sunday Workshops
For information on the PAYMENTS 2019 Session Tracks please visit payments.nacha.org/2019-session-tracks. Each proposal must contain a track name, session title and session level.
Session proposals containing the following elements will be highly considered:
- All speakers identified and confirmed prior to submission (i.e., proposal does not contain "speakers to be identified upon acceptance" or similar language)
- 2 clearly defined learning objectives - what will attendees gain from your session?
- Interactive elements (please specify which elements) - How will you incorporate your audience into your session?
- Content that helps solve a problem and speakers who facilitate problem solving
- New content exclusive to PAYMENTS 2019
- Intermediate or advanced content
- No more than 3 speakers, including moderator
- Please limit the number of speakers per organization to 2 per session. Registration fees will be required to be paid by the organization for any additional speakers from the same organization.
NACHA reserves the right to grant or refuse, at its sole discretion, speaking opportunities to any applicant. To present at PAYMENTS 2019, presenters must comply with NACHA's Code of Conduct.
For questions regarding PAYMENTS 2019 Call for Presentations, please contact:
Stephanie Prebish, AAP, CTP
Senior Director, Payments Innovation Alliance, Education & Accreditation
Director, Education & Accreditation