PAYMENTS 2018 will be held at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA.
|AAP (Accredited ACH Professional)||$1,875|
|NACHA Direct FI Member/RPA**||$1,895|
|Member/ U.S. Federal or International Government||$1,995|
|Exhibit Hall Only***||$1,350|
Group Registration Fees
Receive $200 off the third and subsequent registrants when you register three or more people from the same organization at the same time. Group discounts are available for individuals from Member and U.S. Federal Government organizations only. First two registrants are charged $1,995 each. The third and subsequent registrants are charged $1,795 each. These rates will increase beginning on March 3, 2018. There is an additional charge for Workshop and VIP Access registrations.
Enhance Your Experience
Arrive early and complement your education with two workshops for one low price.
|Accredited ACH Professionals — Add on pre-conference workshops and
earn your annual 20 AAP Continuing Education Credits at one event.
|AAP Rate||Standard Rate|
New in 2018! For an additional $400 fee, the attendee will receive:
- Access for ONE person (non-transferrable and no guest access will be allowed) to the Sunday evening Chairperson’s reception. The NACHA leadership gathers for this annual VIP reception to network and celebrate another year of progress in the payments industry.
- Advanced seating access to each of the keynote sessions.
- Access to presentations from the February Payments Innovation Alliance meeting and a webinar recording of their choice. Access to these materials can be shared with others within their organization.
- An exclusive Meet-and-Greet event with PAYMENTS 2018 Keynote Speaker Daniel Sieberg, Co-Founder and Head of Journalism Operations at Civil, and author of The Digital Diet: A 4-step Plan to Break Your Tech Addiction and Regain Balance in Your Life. The Meet and Greet will be held on Tuesday, May 1 at 9:00 AM, immediately following his keynote address.
- The opportunity to speak directly to a member of the PAYMENTS 2018 content team to build a personalized plan of the education being offered at PAYMENTS 2018.
This new opportunity is limited to the first 30 people who register for the VIP Access. This is available to full conference registrants only.
Cancellation requests will not be accepted via telephone and must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com or fax to (703) 713-1641. Refunds will be processed for the amount paid minus a $200 processing fee if the request is received by March 2, 2018. For workshop cancellations, a refund will be processed for the amount paid minus a $100 processing fee if the request is received by March 2, 2018. NO REFUNDS will be granted after March 2, 2018. Please ensure that you are registered at the proper rate and type (e.g. Member/Nonmember, etc.). No refunds for rate adjustments, due to improper selection of registration type, will be made after April 13, 2018.
*Corporate End-User Rate: Registrant must be employed directly by a business, corporate, state/local government, charitable or religious organization, or higher education institution (or enrolled student). The user’s organization originates and/or receives payments as a client of a financial institution or processor/solution provider and does not offer solutions, products or services to enable or support payments as its primary line of business. If you do not see this rate available during the online registration process and you believe you are eligible to receive this rate, please fill out and submit your information via the Corporate Rate Eligibility Form. NACHA reserves the right to determine eligibility.
**Direct FI Member/RPA Rate: Available to all employees of NACHA Direct Financial Institution Members or employees of Regional Payments Associations.
***Exhibit Hall Only: Includes access to all events in the exhibit hall, Tuesday Night Out event, Topical Talks and all Keynotes except the Tuesday Awards Luncheon. (VIP Access and access to educational and spotlight sessions is prohibited.)