Speaker Letter of Agreement Form
Speaker Letter of Agreement Form
The following is a letter of agreement between the speaker listed below (hereafter referred to as speaker) and Nacha for an instructional presentation. This letter of agreement also incorporates Nacha’s Code of Conduct that the speaker must abide by and agree to before speaking at Payments 2021. The Code of Conduct identifies the standards of behavior expected of members of Nacha and its various programs, and nonmember organizations engaged in Nacha’s activities and/or providing services to Nacha. The Nacha Code of Conduct can be viewed in its entirety at: nacha.org/resources/nacha-code-conduct.
The terms of this Letter of Agreement apply to ALL speakers and their representative companies, including for sessions allowed in conjunction with sponsorship benefits. No exceptions to these policies will be allowed without advanced, written consent.
Speakers will prepare presentation materials and present their session(s) at the scheduled time(s). Please refer to your session acceptance email and Nacha’s website at payments.nacha.org for a complete description of your session and the names of your co-presenters (if applicable).
- Conference Registration: The speaker will receive one (1) nontransferable, complimentary Payments 2021 conference registration that includes access to all sessions. Nacha will process your registration, please do not register yourself for the conference.
- *If this session is part of a sponsorship benefit package and was added outside of the Call for Presentations process, you will not receive a complimentary speaker registration. Speakers must be registered for the conference utilizing the sponsoring company’s complimentary registrations or as paid registrants.
- Presentation Materials & Session Recordings: Due August 3, 2021. Speakers are encouraged to include interactive elements in your presentation. This includes but is not limited to polling, case studies, open dialogue, etc. If a PowerPoint or other presentation will not be used you must make us aware of the absence of supporting materials by the due date. Please note, if no presentation materials are received by this date a note will be added to the mobile app that we have not received presentation materials from the speaker. The absence of a visual aid will likely effect session attendance or could result in lower session ratings. There must be some type of visual aid or element projected during your session.
- Pricing Discussions: Your audience may include a number of competitors involved in the purchase or delivery of products and services relevant to your presentation. In that context, discussion of the pricing of products and services can raise sensitive issues. Therefore, please comply with the following requirements for any presentation at a Nacha event:
- Do not disclose any confidential pricing-related information.
- Do not present or discuss any specific price or proposed price, or range of prices, for a product or service, even if the pricing information is public.
- It is permissible to discuss factors that institutions may wish to consider in their pricing decisions, but do not suggest whether perceived market or individual institution pricing should rise or fall.
- Speaker Additions & Substitutions: Unless requested by Nacha, speakers must not be added to any session without prior approval. Speaker substitutions will be allowed until July 30, 2021. No changes can be made after that date except the removal of speakers. Speakers will not be added onsite. All changes should be sent to speakerinfo@Nacha.org.
- Requests for Registration Refunds: If a speaker is added after June 30 and that individual has already purchased a registration to Payments 2021 absolutely NO REFUNDS will be granted. The individual will only be allowed to substitute their registration to another individual.
- Multiple Speakers from the Same Organization: Unless otherwise approved, the maximum number of speakers from the same company on the same session must not exceed three individuals. In the event three speakers are included on one session only two of those speakers will receive a complimentary registration. Regular registration rates will apply to the third individual.
- Requests to Reschedule Session Time: Nacha will notify speakers of the exact date and times of their session(s) by May 13, 2021. If a speaker wishes to request a specific date/time for their session to be scheduled they are able to do so and we will TRY to accommodate those requests if possible as long as these requests are received to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 30, 2021. After April 30, requests to change a date/time or be scheduled for a specific date/time will not be granted.
- Sales Pitches: Payments 2021 is an educational program. Any speaker whose session is rated by staff or participants as giving a “sales pitch” will not be invited to speak at future Nacha conferences.
Both parties agree that the compilation of all material created for the program is the exclusive right of Nacha. With respect to Speaker’s presentation, Speaker agrees to grant Nacha a non-exclusive, royalty- free, perpetual license to use, reproduce and distribute Speaker’s presentation in any format on Nacha’s mobile app and in a post-Payments 2021 webinar, as described below. Nacha’s use of the presentation and the perpetual license given to Nacha is in exchange for Speaker’s (nontransferable) free registration to the event. Speaker is solely responsible for any materials it contributes and warrants that the work does not or will not infringe upon any third party’s intellectual property rights or interest.
Nacha reserves the right to select sessions to be presented as a webinar following Payments 2021. If your session is selected for webinar recording, Speaker agrees to participate for no additional fees and make presentations available to all audiences.