Speaker Letter of Agreement Form
Speaker Letter of Agreement Form
The following is a letter of agreement between the speaker listed below (hereafter referred to as speaker) and Nacha for an instructional presentation. This letter of agreement also incorporates Nacha’s Code of Conduct that the speaker must abide by and agree to before speaking at Payments 2020. The Code of Conduct identifies the standards of behavior expected of members of Nacha and its various programs, and nonmember organizations engaged in Nacha’s activities and/or providing services to Nacha. The Nacha Code of Conduct can be viewed in its entirety at: nacha.org/resources/nacha-code-conduct.
The terms of this Letter of Agreement apply to ALL speakers and their representative companies, including for sessions allowed in conjunction with sponsorship benefits. No exceptions to these policies will be allowed without advanced, written consent.
Speakers will prepare presentation materials and present their session(s) at the scheduled time(s). Please refer to your session acceptance email and Nacha’s website at payments.nacha.org for a complete description of your session and the names of your co-presenters (if applicable).
- Conference Registration: The speaker will receive one (1) nontransferable, complimentary Payments 2020 conference registration that includes access to all sessions. Pre-conference workshops are not included in this complimentary registration and must be paid for separately. Nacha will process your registration, please do not register yourself for the conference.
- Accommodations & Travel: Speakers must make their own travel arrangements and hotel reservations, and are responsible for any changes or cancellations. Please identify yourself as a Nacha Payments Conference attendee when booking your hotel stay. Hotel rooms are not guaranteed and are subject to sell out. We recommend making your reservations immediately using payments.nacha.org/travel-accommodations. PLEASE NOTE: Conference room rates are not usually obtainable if hotel reservations are made through a travel agent.
- Presentation Materials: are due March 20, 2020 and must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Speakers are encouraged to include interactive elements in your presentation. This includes but is not limited to polling, case studies, open dialogue, etc. If a PowerPoint or other presentation will not be used you must make us aware of the absence of supporting materials by the due date. Access to presentations will be made available to attendees on April 3, 2020. Please note, if no presentation materials are received by this date a note will be added to the mobile app that we have not received presentation materials from the speaker. The absence of a visual aid will likely effect session attendance or could result in lower session ratings. There must be some type of visual aid or element projected during your session.
- Speaker Additions & Substitutions: Unless requested by Nacha, speakers must not be added to any session without prior approval. Speaker substitutions will be allowed until March 20, 2020. No changes can be made after that date except the removal of speakers. Speakers will not be added onsite. All changes should be sent to speakerinfo@Nacha.org.
- Requests for Registration Refunds: If a speaker is added after February 21 and that individual has already purchased a registration to Payments 2020 absolutely NO REFUNDS will be granted. The individual will only be allowed to substitute their registration to another individual.
- Multiple Speakers from the Same Organization: Unless otherwise approved, the maximum number of speakers from the same company on the same session must not exceed three individuals. In the event three speakers are included on one session only two of those speakers will receive a complimentary registration. Regular registration rates will apply to the third individual.
- Requests to Reschedule Session Time: Nacha will notify speakers of the exact date and times of their session(s) no later than February 19, 2020. If a speaker wishes to request a specific date/time for their session to be scheduled they are able to do so and we will TRY to accommodate those requests if possible as long as these requests are received to email@example.com before February 1, 2020. After February 1, 2020, requests to change a date/time or be scheduled for a specific date/time will not be granted.
- Sales Pitches: Payments 2020 is an educational program. Any speaker whose session is rated by staff or participants as giving a “sales pitch” will not be invited to speak at future Nacha conferences.
- Distribution of Materials: No hard copy session materials, promotional materials, or any other object can be distributed by speakers (or their company representative) during an education session. Unless allowed as a sponsor benefit speakers (or their company representative) will not be granted permission to scan attendee badges, distribute materials on session room chairs or tables, or be stationed outside the session room in an effort to distribute materials or collect information from attendees.
- Video Recording of Sessions: Unless performed by Nacha or its vendor representative no session recording will be allowed. Still photographs may be taken however, the photographer must not be obtrusive or distracting to exhibitors, attendees or speakers. Anyone found to be in violation of this policy will be asked to leave the session room.
- Session Room Guests/Company Representatives: Unless permission is otherwise granted, no guests or company representatives will be allowed in session rooms without a full conference attendee badge. No Exhibit Hall only badges will be admitted to session rooms.
- Audio/Visual Requests: The standard A/V set up in each session room can be found on payments.nacha.org/speaker-resource-center. If you will need A/V devices outside our normal set you will need to let us know by April 6, 2020. All A/V requests are subject to approval. A/V requests made after this date will be considered but may be rejected due to late notice. No A/V changes will be allowed onsite, including requests for additional microphones.
Both parties agree that the compilation of all material created for the program is the exclusive right of Nacha. With respect to Speaker’s presentation, Speaker agrees to grant Nacha a non-exclusive, royalty- free, perpetual license to use, reproduce and distribute Speaker’s presentation in any format on Nacha’s mobile app and in a post-Payments 2020 webinar, as described below. Nacha’s use of the presentation and the perpetual license given to Nacha is in exchange for Speaker’s (nontransferable) free registration to the event. Speaker is solely responsible for any materials it contributes and warrants that the work does not or will not infringe upon any third party’s intellectual property rights or interest.
Nacha reserves the right to select sessions to be presented as a webinar following Payments 2020. If your session is selected for webinar recording, Speaker agrees to participate for no additional fees and make presentations available to all audiences.
Letter of Agreement due by Jan. 31, 2020.
SPECIAL NEEDS OR MEAL REQUESTS?* If you are disabled, require other special services and/or have medical or religious dietary restrictions. Please provide a written description of your needs to firstname.lastname@example.org at least three weeks in advance of the conference. For special meal requests, please also provide your name to your server at meal time.
PHOTOGRAPHS: Nacha will have professional photographs and videography taken at Payments and may reproduce them in Nacha educational, news, or promotional materials, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the Nacha website. By participating in Payments, you grant Nacha the right to use your name, photograph and biography for such purposes.