Exhibit Rules & Regulations
Payments 2023 Exhibit Rules & Regulations
1. APPLICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY - It is understood that the following terms are accepted as part of the contract between Nacha and the Exhibitor listed in the Payments 2023 Application and Contract for Exhibit Space (the “Exhibitor”) to rent exhibit space at Payments 2023. The Payments 2023 Application and Contract for Exhibit Space (the “Exhibitor Contract”) is attached hereto and its terms are incorporated herein. Any entity whose proposed exhibit will enhance the business of banking and the purposes of Nacha’s meeting or convention, and facilitate those purposes, may apply for booth space. Nacha reserves the right to reject any application. Nacha may cancel this contract with or without cause, and without prior notice. Nacha has complete discretion in the interpretation and enforcement of all terms and conditions governing exhibitors and this contract. Nacha agrees to work in good faith to resolve any unclear terms.
2. ASSIGNMENT OF SPACE - Classification of exhibits and assignment of booth space will be determined by Nacha. Nacha will assign space based on several factors including: receipt of an exhibitor contract and minimum deposit, individual vendor location preferences, and first‐come, first‐served space available basis.
3. BOOTHS - Standard booth equipment (back and sidewall draping, and identification sign) will be provided by Nacha without cost to the exhibitor if ordered in advance. If an exhibitor plans to install a completely constructed display of such a character that the exhibitor will not require or desire the use of standard booth equipment, no part thereof shall project so as to obstruct the view of adjacent booths. All booths are required to have carpeting or floor covering for the booth.
a. Reduction of booth space may result in the relocation of exhibit space if it is determined by Nacha to be in the best interest of the conference/event.
b. The floor plan maintained by Nacha Event Sales shall be the official floor plan. Changes to the exhibit hall floor plan may occur at any time, for any reason and without any prior notice to accommodate conference/event needs.
4. INSURANCE - Exhibitors wishing to insure their goods must do so at their own expense. All Exhibitors, their contractors and suppliers working in the exhibit hall are required to carry liability and property insurance. Exhibitors must operate and maintain their exhibits so that no injury will result to any person or property. Hazardous giveaways are prohibited.
5. CARE OF EXHIBIT SPACE - The exhibitor must, at his expense, maintain and keep in good order his exhibit and the space for which he has contracted.
6. USE AND PROTECTION OF THE EXHIBIT SPACE - Nothing shall be posted on, or tacked, nailed, screwed, or otherwise attached to columns, floors, walls or other parts of the hotel or convention hall without permission of Nacha and the proper building authority. Packing, unpacking and assembly of exhibits shall be done only in designated areas and in conformity with directions of Nacha, the hotel or convention hall manager or their assistants. Exhibitor also agrees to abide by all convention center rules and regulations and exhibitor agrees to be responsible for obtaining a copy of such rules and regulations from the convention center authorities.
7. INSTALLATION AND DISMANTLING - The specific requirements as to the time for installation and dismantling of exhibits shall be supplied to each exhibitor for the particular conference or convention. Such requirements shall be binding upon the exhibitor as though fully set forth herein. All displays must be in place and set up one hour prior to the inspection of booths by Nacha. Space not occupied or set up by that time may be reassigned for other purposes by Nacha.
a. Exhibitors who tear down, without advanced approval from Nacha, prior to the conclusion of the exhibit hall open hours on Tuesday may be fined $5,000 per 10’x10’ booth space.
8. DEFAULT OCCUPANCY – Any exhibitor failing to occupy space contracted for is not relieved of the obligation to pay for such space at the full rental price, and Nacha shall have the right to use such space as it sees fit to eliminate blank space in the exhibit hall, provided such booth space is not occupied by the time of the inspection of booths by Nacha.
9. ACCESS TO DISPLAYS - Nacha may from time to time promulgate rules governing hours of access to displays and eligibilities for admission thereto.
10. PERSONNEL - Booth personnel, including demonstrators, receptionists and models are required to confine their activities within the exhibit booth space. All exhibitors participating in the Nacha conferences or conventions are expected to use special care whenever they deem it necessary to hire temporary help to assist in their exhibit or hospitality activities, so that personnel so selected by them will be of a caliber in keeping with the high standards of the exhibition and the meeting. Exhibitors must notify Nacha of the type of assistance/entertainment being provided by temporary help. Nacha reserves the right to deny admission to temporary staff hired by exhibitor if the entertainment provided is not in keeping with the standards of the exhibition and meeting.
a. Infants and children under 18 years of age are not allowed inside the exhibit hall at any time.
b. Nacha reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to restrict the use of, or prohibit, any sound systems and/or any machines or devices that are deemed to create excessive noise or otherwise disrupt activities within the Exhibit Hall. Exhibitors shall be responsible for securing any and all necessary licenses or consents for any performances, displays, or other uses of copyrighted works or patented inventions and the use of any name, likeness, signature, voice or other impression, or other intellectual property owned or claimed by any third party, which may be used directly or indirectly, by Exhibitor or on its behalf. Exhibitor agrees to and hereby does, indemnify, defend and hold Nacha harmless from and against any claim of liability in any incident or resulting loss, infringements or other violations of the intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, publicity rights, or any other related rights of any third party, whether enforced by that third party or its representative. Nacha reserves the right to discontinue the electricity supply of Exhibitor if Exhibitor is deemed to be in violation of the requirements of this paragraph 11.
11. USE OF SPACE - Exhibits shall be shown only in the official exhibit area as established by Nacha. Neither the exhibitors nor nonexhibitors shall be permitted to display articles, equipment, or information concerning services, or movies of such articles, equipment, or services in private rooms or suites during the conference or convention, in accordance with prior agreements between Nacha and officials of hotels and the convention bureau in the locale of the specific conference or convention. Unless specified otherwise herein, no exhibitor shall permit any other corporation or firm or its representatives or any other company related or affiliated with exhibitor to use the space allocated to the exhibiting company nor display articles manufactured or sold normally by the company. If an article of a nonexhibiting firm is required for operation or display of an exhibitor’s wares, identification of such article shall be limited to the usual and regular nameplates, imprinting, or trademarks under which the article is sold in the regular course of business. Co-participation by any other corporation or firm or its representatives or any other company related or affiliated with exhibitor in a space assigned to the original applicant must be by written permission of Nacha and shall be subject to an additional charge of 25% of the total cost per booth per day for each additional participant for the run of the conference or convention.
a. Exhibitors must receive approval from Show Management for distribution of food and beverages from their exhibit space. Nacha will NOT allow exhibitors to serve/distribute alcohol from their booth during show hours Nacha designates as educational. On a case by case basis, Nacha may grant requests to serve/distribute alcohol during show hours designated as exhibit hall breaks or receptions. All such requests must be made in writing to Nacha Show Management.
b. If Show Management grants permission, all food and beverage must be purchased as stipulated in the exhibitor service manual.
12. DISTRIBUTION OF PRINTED MATTER, ETC. - Neither exhibitors or nonexhibitors shall distribute to the conference or convention delegates printed matter, samples, souvenirs, and the like, except from within the rented space. Special distribution of such material elsewhere must be approved by Nacha. Nacha reserves the right to remove any printed material found outside of the rental space.
13. RESTRICTION OF SELLING - Selling of merchandise on the show floor is prohibited. However, order may be taken for future fulfillment at the exhibiting organization’s office.
14. NACHA'S RIGHT TO REMOVE THE EXHIBITOR’S PROPERTY - Nacha reserves the right to remove from the hotel or convention hall any or all of the property of Exhibitor should the conference or convention be cancelled or relocated or should Exhibitor violate any of the conditions of the Exhibitor’s Agreement. This right may be exercised without prior notice and without hearing.
15. VIOLATIONS OF THE CONDITIONS - Any of the following actions by Exhibitor shall constitute a violation of the conditions of the Exhibitor’s Agreement: (a.) Use or display of equipment, products, or services that varies in any significant way from the description on the Exhibitor Contract. (b.) Violation of any laws, rules or regulation, including safety codes. (c.) Failure to follow the procedures prescribed in Exhibitor Terms and Conditions and Rules and Regulations. (d.) Failure to remove property from the hotel or convention hall upon cancellation or relocation of the conference or convention.
16. PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEOGRAPHY POLICY– Photography and/or videography is permitted in the exhibit hall with limitations. The photographer or videographer must stay within the exhibitor’s booth at all times, and cannot capture any images outside of the exhibitors’ booth. The photographer or videographer can only capture images of activity within the exhibitor’s booth, and nothing outside of the exhibit booth. The exhibitor is responsible for the conduct of their photographer or videographer at all times during the show and must make sure they comply with all exhibit hall rules. The photographer or videographer must purchase a registration and receive a badge to be allowed on the exhibit hall floor. If Nacha receives complaints from other exhibitors, or if the photographer/videographer interferes in any way with the ability of other exhibitors to conduct business, or if show managements deems it necessary for any reason, Nacha may stop the recording and the exhibitor will not be refunded any registration fees.
17. ATTENDEE LIST LIMITATIONS - Exhibitors receive access to a one-time use pre-conference and a one-time use post-conference attendee list. Please note the lists contain the following attendee information: contact name, title, company, and mailing address.