Connect with the ACH Network
Thanks for stopping by the Nacha booth at Smarter Faster Payments. It was great seeing the conference attendees bustling through the hallways, listening intently to their favorite speaker and making new connections with the most innovative companies in the world.
We welcome the opportunity to continue engaging with you beyond Payments. Continue scrolling to learn more about this modern payment system. And please reach out if we can help you in any way.
Thanks for joining us! See you next year!
Nacha End-user Briefings provide detailed information on Rules, the impact, purpose and attention required. Learn more by downloading each briefing or visiting each Rule's dedicated webpage.
- Micro-Entries: Download Briefing | Rule Page
- Increasing the Same Day ACH Dollar Limit: Download Briefing | Rule Page
- Supplementing Data Security Requirements: Download Briefing | Rule Page Phase 1 | Rule Page Phase 2
- Reversals: Download Briefing | Rule Page
- Limitation on Warranty Claims: Download Briefing | Rule Page
- Supplementing Fraud Detection Standards for Web Debits: Download Briefing | Rule Page
- Expanding Same Day ACH: Download Briefing | Rule Page
Direct Deposit Month
May is Direct Deposit Month with Many Reasons to Cheer
May has a lot going on, what with Mother’s Day, the NHL playoffs, and Memorial Day. May is also Direct Deposit Month, and while not as beloved as mom, it’s important in its own right.
Most Americans know Direct Deposit as the best way to get paid. Your wages are in your bank or credit union account right on time, without any holds, and eliminating the hassle of picking up a check, depositing it, and waiting for the funds to clear.
Learn more about all the upcoming ACH Rules changes and proposed Rules that are open for comment, and find even more resources in the Account Validation Resource Center view current and historical ACH Network stats.