Enhance your attendance
- Access for ONE person (non-transferrable and no guest access will be allowed) to the Sunday evening Chairperson’s reception. The NACHA leadership gathers for this annual VIP reception to network and celebrate another year of progress in the payments industry.
- Advanced seating access to each of the keynote sessions.
- Access to presentations from the February 2018 Payments Innovation Alliance meeting and a webinar recording of their choice. Access to these materials can be shared with others within their organization.
- An exclusive Meet-and-Greet event with PAYMENTS 2018 Keynote Speaker Daniel Sieberg, Co-Founder of Google News Lab and author of The Digital Diet: A 4-step Plan to Break Your Tech Addiction and Regain Balance in Your Life. The Meet-and-Greet will be held on Tuesday, May 1 at 9:00 AM, immediately following his keynote address.
- The opportunity to speak directly to a member of the PAYMENTS 2018 content team to build a personalized plan of the education being offered at PAYMENTS 2018.
This new opportunity is limited to the first 30 people who register for the VIP Access. This is available to full conference registrants only.