The Call for Presentations for PAYMENTS 2018 is open through August 11, 2017
PAYMENTS is the premiere payments industry’s annual conference that offers attendees an education program of sessions that address challenges and opportunities, pushing the envelope on payments innovation and transformation impacting all stakeholders. In addition to being recognized for its superior educational content, PAYMENTS offers attendees opportunities to expand ideas for business solutions necessary for a competitive advantage. Through the conference experience, attendees also establish strategic partnerships to embrace change through collaboration.
Why speak at PAYMENTS?
PAYMENTS draws leaders, decision makers and innovators from every area of the payments industry.
Consider an opportunity to share your perspectives, and contribute to the wealth of knowledge at PAYMENTS 2018. Join a premiere cadre of session presenters, offering new ideas, technical knowledge, practical advice and solution overviews to other payments industry professionals.
- Corporate & End User Perspectives
- Corporate Learning Center (Proposals must be submitted by corporates for corporates)
- Payments Evolution
- Risk & Compliance
- Trending Now
- Professional Development
For information on the PAYMENTS 2018 Session Tracks please visit https://payments.nacha.org/sessions. Each proposal must contain a track name, session title and session level.
All topics will be considered. Strong consideration will be given to sessions by and for corporate and other end-users.
Session proposals containing the following elements will be highly considered:
- All speakers identified and confirmed prior to submission (i.e., proposal does not contain "speakers to be identified upon acceptance" or similar language)
- 3 clearly defined learning objectives - what will attendees gain from your session?
- Interactive elements (please specify which elements) - How will you incorporate your audience into your session?
- Content that helps solve a problem and speakers who facilitate problem solving
- New content exclusive to PAYMENTS 2018
- Intermediate or advanced content
- No more than 3 speakers, including moderator
- Please limit the number of speakers per organization to 2 per session. Registration fees will be required to be paid by the organization for any additional speakers from the same organization.
NACHA reserves the right to grant or refuse, at its sole discretion, speaking opportunities to any applicant. To present at PAYMENTS 2018, presenters must comply with NACHA's Code of Conduct.
For questions regarding PAYMENTS 2018 Call for Presentations, please contact:
Stephanie Prebish, AAP, CTP
Senior Director, Education & Accreditation
Assistant Director, Education